Grand American Modified Division Off-Season Meeting
Attention GAM drivers and teams there will be a special meeting to discuss the health and future of the Grand American Modifieds division Sunday December 15th at 2:00PM. The meeting will be at the beer garden at at Colorado National Speedway.
Tire rules, engine rules, weight limits, etc. are all items that can be discussed as well as other ideas that you feel would be a benefit to the GAM division.
WHAT: CNS Grand American Modified Meeting
WHERE: CNS Beer Garden
WHEN: Sunday Dec 15th
NOTE: Please park in the fire-lane directly behind the Beer Garden. There will be heating in the Beer Garden.
CNS 2013 Season Recap
2013 was another incredible season at Colorado National Speedway. Mother nature was a little bit more generous this past season which really made for a fun season of racing. As usual there were plenty of new faces in the pits and some of these young drivers really made an impact on the track. Yet it was the crafty veterans who shined the brightest sending the message to these youngsters “not so fast, there is still a lot of fuel in our tank”.
Dominic Ursetta and Kyle Ray Sweep the Final Races at CNS
(10-05-2013 Dacono, CO) The final race for the 2013 season at CNS honored the birthday of our good friend and loyal employee Johnny Witthar. Not only was there a great birthday bash there was also plenty of fantastic short track racing. Wild action in the Xtreme Trucks, DEMOX, and Trains, thrilled the fans before the lights shut down for the final time in 2013. Dominic Ursetta in the Super Late Models and Kyle Ray in the Legend Cars swept the night setting quick time and winning BOTH segments of their respective divisions.
Rules Meeting Notes 09-30-2013
Deines, Hunter, Eggleston, and Dempwolf all crowned champions at CNS.
(09-28-2013 Dacono, CO) Lee Kemmit powered his GTI Camaro to the final Late Model feature win of the 2013 season but it was Gering Nebraska's Paul Deines who brought home the season championship. Jeff Hunter swept the Grand American Modified events as well as the season championship and Chris Eggleston was crowned the Legend car track champion. The inaugural Pure Stock championship was won by Jeff Dempwolf, and the "Last Call" Train took home season honor's in the Witthar Racing Trains division.
Test & Tune canceled for 09-27-2013
- Michael Cox and Kyle Patee both penalized for illegal suspension
- 2013 CNS AWARDS BANQUET
- Darren Robertson wins Challenge Cup XXXIX on a night filled with intense drama
- Pro Truck, Mod Coupe, & Supermodified final races canceled by weather
- Cowan, Vanderwal, Clegg, and Martinez, victorious on Chick-Fil-A night
- Rick Smith leads all 80 laps to win both segments of the Coca-Cola Labor Day Special
- Gering Nebraska's Chad Cowan Victorious in Ride 911 Night at CNS
- Hilton holds off Vanderwal to win a thrilling Pro Truck feature event
- Kyle Patee wins his first ever Super Stock feature in thrilling fashion at CNS
- Weather Forces Cancellation of Victory Performance "Race Ready" night at CNS
Page 1 of 48