Labor Day Night 2 goes to Yackey winning the Coca-Cola 100 at CNS
Bruce Yackey takes the checkered flag in the Coca-Cola 100 at CNS (Starr photo)
(09-02-2012 Dacono, CO) A great crowd turned out for the second night of the Labor Day Spectacular at CNS and the fans were treated to a 100 lap late model main event. Bruce Yackey outshined his competitors and took the checkered although a great run from Matt Zwingleberg made it a close race at the end.
Labor Day Night one goes to Walbaum, Simonson, Gallegos, and Livermore Jr.
(09-01-2012 Dacono, CO) The 2-Day Labor Day Spectacular at Colorado National Speedway started off with a bang when crowd favorite Harry Livermore Jr. won a very exciting Figure 8 main event. Mike Gallegos held off a charging Kye Clegg to win the Legend main. Justin Simonson took the Pro Truck feature and Jeff Walbaum was victorious in the Sportsman division.
Rick Smith ends Yackey's win streak at CNS
(08-25-2012 Dacono, CO) Gering Nebraska's Rick Smith dominated the field on NTC Logistics night at CNS and in the process ended Bruce Yackey's win streak at 4. No other drivers were able to mount a serious challenge to Smith who took the lead early and never looked back.
Proper Procedure for Reporting Violations and Other Track Concerns
Thanks again for your continued support of Colorado National Speedway
- CNS Staff
Bruce Yackey extends his win streak to 4
Bruce "the moose" Yackey wins his third straight at CNS
#12 Bruce Yackey battles #95m Cris Muhler for the lead (Starr photo)
(08-11-2012 Dacono CO) Not even Mother Nature could slow down Greeley Colorado's Bruce Yackey when he cruised to his third straight Gillett Vet Late Model main event victory after a long rain delay at Colorado National Speedway. When the rain finally stopped and the track was dried the fans were treated to great racing from the Supermodifieds, Legends, Super Stocks, Late Models and the Figure 8s.
- Fresh Faces in Winner's Circle at CNS on Gilpin Casino Night
- NAPA Toyota 150 to air on SpeedTV August 9th
- Greg Pursley wins the NAPA Toyota 150 at CNS thrilling the huge crowd
- Bruce Yackey steals point lead from Rick Smith with his second straight win at CNS
- Michael Waltrip to Race in the NAPA Toyota 150 at CNS
- Bruce Yackey Dominates the Field on Hajek Chevrolet Night at CNS
- Late Model Supplemental crate motor information
- Random "Pump and Whistle" Inspections
- Rain claims United Power night at CNS
- Test and Tunes Fridays at CNS
Page 13 of 48