Walbaum, Finley, Muhler, Livermore, victorious in crash filled night at CNS
Vanderwal wins his first in the Pro Trucks while Yackey and Smith thrill in the Super Late Models
(06-01-2013 Dacono, CO) Interstate Ford Night at CNS featured one of the best races for the win in recent memory between 2 of Colorado National Speedways best. Gering Nebraska's Rick Smith and Bruce Yackey from Greeley Colorado put on a show in the Super Late Model Feature Event racing side-by side for almost the entire race. The Pro Truck division produced yet another first time winner as #34 Rudy Vanderwal visited winner's circle for the first time ever joining Adam Hilton and Mike Bernard as first time winner's in 2013.
Eggleston wins segment 1 yet Rick Smith takes the glory in the segment 2 at CNS
(05-26-2013 Dacono, CO) The Oskar Blues Brewery Memorial Day race was filled with drama, speed, and fireworks, as Chris Eggleston and Rick Smith both captured Super Late Model victories in a 2 segment special Feature event.
Deines thrills the crowd with a daring move to take the first night of Memorial Day Racing at CNS
(05-25-2013 Dacono, CO) Paul Deines pulled off an incredibly thrilling pass under Jeff Walbaum and Lee Kemmit to grab the lead and eventually win the Late Model Feature Event. Mark Neff was the class of the field in the Pro Trucks and last years rookie of the year Jeff Hunter won the Grand American modified portion of the event during night one of the 2-day Memorial Day Race at Colorado National Speedway.
Darren Bucklan rides the high groove to his first victory of 2013
(05-18-2013 Dacono, CO) Super Late Model driver Darren Bucklan in the #66 car held off multiple challenges for the lead by staying in the high groove on the 3/8ths mile paved oval of CNS. In other action Jason Morris won the Super Stock main, Danny Medina bested the massive field in the Legends, and Cris Muhler was tops in the Mod Coupe division.
- Pure Stocks Exciting Debut has Fans Cheering at CNS
- Yackey holds off the young-guns to grab his first victory of the 2013 season.
- Mike Bernard gets his first ever Pro Truck win on Dacono Night at CNS
- SUNOCO Fuels High Octane Night is dominated by Lee Kemmit in his new Camaro
- Young-gun Jesse Runkle stuns the CNS veterans to take the first race at CNS
- Young gun Adam Deines paces himself to a HUGE Challenge Cup victory
- Kemmit, Simonson, Whitman, and Evans are crowned champs on night one of Challenge Cup XXXVIII
- Walbaum, Neff, Hunter, Medina, and Johnson, victorious on Snap-On Tools Night
- Bruce Yackey and Chris Eggleston battle for the win but in the end the Moose takes another one
- Labor Day Night 2 goes to Yackey winning the Coca-Cola 100 at CNS
Page 4 of 25