Greg Pursley wins the NAPA Toyota 150 at CNS thrilling the huge crowd
(07-28-2012 Dacono, CO) Greg Pursley in the #26 Ford was the class of the K&N Pro Series West field as he won the NAPA Toyota 150 at Colorado National Speedway. With the win Pursley took over the K&N west Series points lead from last years CNS winner #03 Dylan Kwasniewski.
Bruce Yackey steals point lead from Rick Smith with his second straight win at CNS
(Dacono CO, 07-21-2012) Coming in to the Whelen Night at the Races Gering Nebraska's Rick Smith maintained the points lead in the Gillett Vet Late Model division. Yet Greeley Colorado's Bruce Yackey won his second straight main event and stole the top spot from Smith creating a dramatic points race halfway through the season.
Bruce Yackey Dominates the Field on Hajek Chevrolet Night at CNS
(Dacono, CO 07-14-2012) A very clean and exciting night of racing culminated when #12 Bruce "the Moose" Yackey manhandled the field and brought home the win on Hajek Chevrolet Night at the races at Colorado National Speedway. In the Sportsman division #98 Lee Kemmit won yet another main event as he continues to dominate the division, and #3 Michael Cox drove a great race to win the NTC Logistics Super Stocks main event.
Rain claims United Power night at CNS
A massive series of thunderstorms raced across the front range and eventually made their way to Dacono completely drenching the 3/8ths mile paved oval. The RMRLA cars had just begun qualifying when the rain began to fall and it turned into one of the most torrential rain storms that the track has faced in a long time. For the safety of the fans, drivers, and track staff the races were canceled.
Next week the action at CNS returns with the Late Models, Sportsman, Super Stocks, and Trains and the entire event is proudly presented by Hajek Chevrolet.
Rookie Blake Harris Shocks the Late Model Division Winning the Oskar Blues Brewery 100 Lapper.
(Dacono, CO 06-30-2012) A world class fireworks display lit up the night sky sending "ooos" and "ahhhs" throughout the packed Colorado National Speedway grandstands. Yet even the fireworks couldn't match the action on the track during the Oskar Blues Brewery 4th of July Race at CNS. Rookie driver Blake Harris from Wheat Ridge driving the black #26 Monte Carlo made a daring last lap pass on #11 Darren Robertson to win the 100 lap main event stunning the huge field of drivers who showed up for the event.
- Jeff Walbaum narrowly beats Lee Kemmit for a well deserved win in the Sportsman division
- The Father's Day race at CNS goes to Bruce "the Moose" Yackey
- Lee Kemmit drives the GTI/DEKA Dodge to victory on a gorgeous Colorado evening at CNS
- Chris Eggleston leads flag to flag to take CNS glory
- Gering Nebraska's Rick Smith powers his way to winning the Famous Dave's BBQ 100
- Kemmit, Leaf, Lynch, and Evans, victorious on night one of the CNS Memorial Day race
- Lightning strikes at CNS in both the Super Stock and Late Model main events
- Eggleston, Yackey, Avants, and Smith, thrill the CNS fans in the first Late Model event of the 2012 season
- Kemmit, Whitman, Nugent, and Martinez, grab BigWestRacing.com Night at CNS Glory
- Walbaum, Neff, Ray, Fields, Robertson, win final races of the 2011 season at CNS
Page 8 of 25