(07-06-2013 Dacono, CO) On the second night of the Independence Day double-header at CNS a packed house witnessed one of the most dramatic finishes in speedway history as race leader Jack Nugent and 2nd place car Darren Robertson made contact and spun in the final corner of the final lap propelling Dominic Ursetta to his first ever Super Late model win.
(07-05-2013 Dacono, CO) Tempers flared and track security had to restrain angry drivers and pit-crew members in the Grand American Modified feature event after a crash in involving Dave Finley and Dean Olson had the large CNS crowd buzzing. Winner's circle featured Pro Truck driver Steve Johnson, GAM Driver Jeff Hunter, Legend Car ace Jason Irwin, and Figure 8 driver Nick Martinez. After the races a world-class FIREWORKS display honored our great nation.
(06-29-2013 Dacono, CO) Another huge crowd at CNS was witness to one of the most exciting races in recent history at the 3/8ths mile paved oval. Chris Eggleston took the win by just a foot or two over Dominic Ursetta after the two drivers raced side by side for the final 10 laps thrilling the fans.
- Neff, Medina, Dempwolf, and Martinez, all win on first race of summer at CNS
- Rockys Autos Car Show a Huge Success.
- Monster Truck Show wraps up a HUGE Father's Day double-event at CNS
- Sunday Monster Truck Show DEMOX and Xtreme Truck info
- 2013 Mid Season Rules Meeting Notes
- Figure 8 Drivers Meeting Thursday June 13th 2013
- Walbaum, Finley, Muhler, Livermore, victorious in crash filled night at CNS
- 2013 Mid-Season Rules Meeting
- Vanderwal wins his first in the Pro Trucks while Yackey and Smith thrill in the Super Late Models
- Eggleston wins segment 1 yet Rick Smith takes the glory in the segment 2 at CNS
Page 5 of 58