Colorado National Speedway is proud to announce the new Pure Stock Division for 2013 and beyond. The Pure Stock Division is being created to offer a true entry division at Colorado National Speedway. As with any new division the rules will be adjusted and refined as the season progresses. If you have any feedback or questions about the division please contact Darrell.
The CNS Staff would like to thank all the competitors that took the time to send in feedback and requests for changes an additions to the rules and race format at Colorado National Speedway for 2013 and beyond. It's this type of cooperation that's helps CNS to remain one of the best short tracks in the country. At this time we are also cleaning up the rule book and will be posting that soon as well. Please review the following feedback requests along with our response to each issue. Make sure to read the entire thing including the "General" section as some of that may apply to your class as well.
CNS would also like to wish each and every one of you a safe and happy holiday season.
Adam Deines wins Challenge Cup XXXVIII (Starr photo)
(09-29-2012 Dacono, CO) A full moon lit up the night sky at Colorado National Speedway for the final race of the season but it was the action on the track that had fans on the edge of their seats. Drama in every division made it a memorable final race and a young Adam Deines shocked the Late Model division with a hard earned Challenge Cup XXXVIII win capping off a thrilling season.
- 2012 CNS Awards Banquet
- Kemmit, Simonson, Whitman, and Evans are crowned champs on night one of Challenge Cup XXXVIII
- Standard Points on Both Challenge Cup Nights
- Walbaum, Neff, Hunter, Medina, and Johnson, victorious on Snap-On Tools Night
- Super Stock inspection results
- Bruce Yackey and Chris Eggleston battle for the win but in the end the Moose takes another one
- Super Stock Delayed Tear Down
- Labor Day Night 2 goes to Yackey winning the Coca-Cola 100 at CNS
- Labor Day Night one goes to Walbaum, Simonson, Gallegos, and Livermore Jr.
- Rick Smith ends Yackey's win streak at CNS
Page 13 of 58