Please make plans for this years Colorado National Speedway Awards banquet and celebration. This is the event where we honor our champions, rookies of the year, and all the other honors and congratulations that the 2012 season has produced. The details for the event are as follows.
WHERE: Red and Jerry's and Riverpoint Event Center 303-783-0655
1840 West Oxford, Sheridan, Colorado 80110
Please enter at Event Center Entrance. Wheelchair and handicap please use main entrance.
WHEN: Saturday November 10th at 6:00pm- 12:00pm.
COST: 45.00 per person. Tables of 8 are $360.00 they will be reserved for your party.
FOOD & DRINK: Italian Buffet and dancing at Club Octane after Awards ceremony.
ACCOMODATIONS: Hotel- Rooms are on hold under "Colorado National" until 10/27 at Holiday Inn Denver Lakewood - 303 980-6423 7390 West Hampden at Wadsworth Lakewood, CO 80227 $79.99 Room. 2 shuttles are available- times TBD. Bar open till 2am.
RSVP: Payment for this event must be made by November 1st. Please use this attached form to complete payment.
#6 Tommy Roe tries to hold off teammate #98 Lee Kemmit for the Challenge Cup win. (Starr photo)
(09-22-2012 Dacono, CO) Lee Kemmit won in the sportsman division, Justin Simonson won the Pro Truck main, Gary Land took the Mod Coupe feature, and Richie Castor Jr. won in the Supermodifieds. Yet it was the crowning of the 2012 track champions that was the real drama on night one of Challenge Cup. The excitement reached it's climax in the Pro Truck division where it became a winner-take-all race to the finish between Justin Simonson and last years Champ Roger Avants.
Jeff Walbaum dominated the Sportsman main event at CNS (Starr photo)
(09-15-2012 Dacono, CO) With just a few races left in the 2012 season and on a gorgeous September evening at Colorado National Speedway the fans were treated to a thrilling night of racing. Several dramatic crashes such as Legend driver Billy Blevins barrel rolling down the back shute and Jereme Wall's figure 8 car exploding into a ball of flames had he crowd on edge. Thanks to great work by the on-track safety team and state-of-the-art safety equipment in the cars, no drivers were injured.
- Bruce Yackey and Chris Eggleston battle for the win but in the end the Moose takes another one
- Super Stock Delayed Tear Down
- Labor Day Night 2 goes to Yackey winning the Coca-Cola 100 at CNS
- Labor Day Night one goes to Walbaum, Simonson, Gallegos, and Livermore Jr.
- Rick Smith ends Yackey's win streak at CNS
- Proper Procedure for Reporting Violations and Other Track Concerns
- Bruce Yackey extends his win streak to 4
- Bruce "the moose" Yackey wins his third straight at CNS
- Fresh Faces in Winner's Circle at CNS on Gilpin Casino Night
- NAPA Toyota 150 to air on SpeedTV August 9th
Page 14 of 58