Thanks again for your continued support of Colorado National Speedway
- CNS Staff
#12 Bruce Yackey battles #95m Cris Muhler for the lead (Starr photo)
(08-11-2012 Dacono CO) Not even Mother Nature could slow down Greeley Colorado's Bruce Yackey when he cruised to his third straight Gillett Vet Late Model main event victory after a long rain delay at Colorado National Speedway. When the rain finally stopped and the track was dried the fans were treated to great racing from the Supermodifieds, Legends, Super Stocks, Late Models and the Figure 8s.
#84 Bruce Borchardt narrowly beats #98 Lee Kemmit (Starr photo)
The NAPA Toyota 150 which was run at CNS on July 28th 2012 featuring the K&N Pro Series West cars at Colorado National Speedway is scheduled to air on SpeedTV August 9th at 3PM (Eastern Time). Make sure to check your local listings as network schedules can vary. Don't miss this telecast of one iof the most memorable races from CNS in a long while. 2 time Daytona 500 Champ Michael Waltrip battled race winner Greg Pursley and other K&N stars in front of a packed house at CNS.
- Greg Pursley wins the NAPA Toyota 150 at CNS thrilling the huge crowd
- Bruce Yackey steals point lead from Rick Smith with his second straight win at CNS
- Michael Waltrip to Race in the NAPA Toyota 150 at CNS
- Bruce Yackey Dominates the Field on Hajek Chevrolet Night at CNS
- Late Model Supplemental crate motor information
- Random "Pump and Whistle" Inspections
- Rain claims United Power night at CNS
- Test and Tunes Fridays at CNS
- Rookie Blake Harris Shocks the Late Model Division Winning the Oskar Blues Brewery 100 Lapper.
- Jeff Walbaum narrowly beats Lee Kemmit for a well deserved win in the Sportsman division
Page 16 of 58