Colorado National Speedway has announced its tentative schedule for the 2019 season. While the schedule is subject to change some of the highlights are:
- Practice dates are schedule for March 16, 23, and 30th with the Racers Appreciation Party on the 30th.
- First race is April 6th with the Super Late Models, Grand American Modifieds, Super Stocks, and Figure 8s.
- May 11th is the debut appearance of the NOrth American Big Rig Racing Association which is also Mother’s Day.
- The Memorial Day 2-Night event will be May 25th and 26th.
- June 8th will be the return of the NASCAR K&N Pro Series West cars for the NAPA/Toyota 150.
- Sun June 16th is the annual Father’s Day Monster Truck Show
- June 29th will be the “4th of July in June” featuring FIREWORKS and the Super Late Models, GAMs, Super Stocks and Trains.
- The King of the Wing Sprint Cars return on July 5th and 6th.
- August has two special events one on Saturday the 10th and the Labor Day race on August 31st.
- The Championship Races will be held September 14th, 21st, and 28th.
- Challenge Cup XLIII will be Saturday October 5th.
- The Battle of the Fenders III is scheduled for Saturday November 16th
- 2019 will be the debut of the Hornets division with 5 race dates.
- The Super Late Models will have two nights during the season that will feature double-points events with twin 40 lap features.
These are just some of the highlights of the 2019 schedule. You can download the entire schedule here.