To our CNS faithful, today we have had to make a hard choice. Like all of you, we have been watching the weather and up until this morning, tonight looked like we were going to catch a break. Overnight, Mother Nature decided differently. What we now see are colder temperatures and rain on and off from the first green flag all the way through tomorrow morning. The track will never dry, and we won't be able race. It is far better to cancel now than to have everyone out; just to send everyone home in the rain. The 4th of July in June event scheduled for today, Saturday, June 25th has been canceled.
NEXT WEEKEND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO WANT TO MISS.
SATURDAY JULY 2ND - TAKE 5 OIL CHANGE INDEPENDENCE DAY CELEBRATION
KW SPRINT, LEG, BD, PS + CIRCLE DRAGS & FIREWORKS
SUNDAY JULY 3RD - COLORADO STATE PATROL KING OF THE WING FINALE
KW SPRINT, LEG, BD, F8 + CIRCLE DRAGS & FIREWORKS